freestanding installation geothermal heat pump for 80C hot water Swimming Pool Heat Pump :
1. Complying with ISO standard. High Quality Ensured with the European standard .
2. Using reliable compressor( Copeland Scroll/Panasonic) with R417A/407C/R404A refrigerant
3. Equipped with high efficiency tube in shell heat exchanger, finned heat exchanger or plate heat exchanger. All heat exchangers with insulation to prevent heat loss
4. Evaporator using surface modification of wave hydrophilic aluminous foil .
5. Intelligent controller with LCD display control panel. Intellectual control over water pump, water supplement, water discharge and defrosting system.
6. Automatic defrosting function included (with reverse valve inside)
7. Low noise fan motor.
8. General and operational test carried out for every unit before package in the factory.
Features of Swimming pool heat pump Side discharge series:
LCDDigital Control Panel for a precise adjustment of the desired temperature, Allows separate pool and spa temperature settings.
Compressor : Sanyo Compressor.
Automatic unit on/off timer clock.
Corrosion resistant Titaniumheat exchanger.
install a switch and a display pannel on the equipment .
Control easier and more convenient for user
Swimming pool pumps are available in several sizes for pool and spa. Pool Pumps are the heart of filtration systems. To keep swimming pool and spa clean all year, we offer different pump for different sizes. Pumps are suitable for swimming pool, spa, Jacuzzi.
High/Low pressure protection.
Automatic reversing defrosting function enables units to work reliably in hard winter.
More Easy, More Safe, More Healthy, More Convenient, More Durable
Our heat pump can be up to 80% energy saving, compared with conventional water heaters such as: gas/oil boilers and electricity resistance water heaters.
It can be widely used the constant temperature swimming pool and sauna constant hot water system.
We offer OEM & ODM service!
24hrs and 365 days hot water supply. heat pumps 365days a year.pool Heat Pump Water Heater:
|Swimming pool heat pump specifications|
|Input power (KW)||1.84||2.98||4.6||5.4||9.2||19|
|Heating capacity (KW)||7||14||20||24||38||78|
|Rated voltage (V)||220||220/380||380||380||380||380|
|Rated current (A)||8||13/6||9||12||18||32|
|Rated frequency (HZ)||50/60|
|Outlet water Max temp (ºC)||35/45|
|Water flow (L/H)||2000||3600||5500||7000||11000||22000|
|Packing dimensions (mm)||1120*400*800||1200*520*870||1200*520*1440||1200*520*1440||1520*800*1230||2060*1050*2230|
|Leve of security||IP×4|
|Electric shock protection grade||1 Grade|
|Condenser: Titanium tube heat exchanger|
|Evaporator: Internal thread copper pipe and wave hydrophilic aluminum foil|
|Throttle unit: Electronic expansion valve/ Thermal expansion valve/ Capillary|
|Body: Spray coating metal plate (Stainless steel body should add price)|