Floor Standing Industrial Dry Type Air Cooler Condenser
|1-4 5-9 10+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $22,100 US $22,000 US $21,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Wrap Film/Pallet|
- Model NO.: SHSL-D2-601-14X630F12
- Refrigerant: R407c
- Material: Zinc
- Heat Transfer Mode: Regenerative
- Application Field: Cooling System
- Condition: New
- Cooling Capacity: 780kw
- Fan Quantity: 14PCS
- Total Motor Power: 38.5kw
- Inlet Air Temperature: 20 Degree C
- Trademark: VENTTK
- Origin: China
- Condensation Forms: Air-Cooled
- Type: Air Cooled Condenser
- Structural Form: Horizontal
- Form: Sheet
- Certification: RoHS, ISO
- Product Name: Floor Standing Industrial Dry Type Air Cooler Cond
- Water Flow: 60L/Sec
- Power Supply: 400V-3pH-50Hz
- Inlet/Outlet Connection: Dn125
- Inlet/Outlet Water Temperature: 35/25 Degree C
- Specification: refrigerant unit
- HS Code: 8415901000
- Suitable environment
- Dry Cooler series:D1 and D2 series.
- Environment temperature: 35ºC.
- Air does not contain chemical substances, corrosive gasses and dust-free;
- Please specify requirements for explosion-proof upon order
- Design Conditions: Design pressure 2.0MPa; Test pressure 2.5MPa
- Medium: WATER
|Ambient Temperature 35ºC, Inlet Temperature 48 ºC,Outlet Temperature 39 ºC||D4 Series|
|B||MetalSheet Casing||Galvanized Steel Coated Casing|
|C||Cooling Coil||Al Fin and Copper Tube|
|D||Fan||Low Energy consumption fan to maximize air flow and low noise|
|Order No.||PJO-2016SHSL08145||Product name||Dry Cooler||Model||SHSL-D4-362-6X910F1||Order quantity||1||Gist: JB/T 7659.5-1995|
|Inspection item||Processing quality||Processing quality||Air pressure test||Insulation resistance||Electric strength||Whole set of products||Nameplate and factory file||Determine|
|Item number||COIL Length|
|Fin pattern||Fin: conform to the requirements, no burr, no Rip, no pour, no dew copper, no wrinkles, no burning out.||Sheet metal: no scratches and deformation, surface should be clean, smooth, colours and luster is consistent, uniform coating.||With ≥1.15 times design pressure to test, no leakage and deformation. Design value: 2.5MPa||Electric parts to ground ,to the charged metal parts of the insulation resistance(cold) ≥ 2MΩ||1800V voltage,keep one minute, no puncture ,no flashover||Inlet and outlet connectors;flange ,fan,electric heating tube bracket,valves and so on.||content is complete,same with the good, factory file is complete, the specification is correct|
|Aluminum fin 0.115mm|
Selected installation site must meet the following requirements:
- Level Ground;
- Ground or Floor strength able to support the wedight of equipment;
- no obstructions at air outlet.
- Upon confirming above conditions, take the following installation steps. Forklift or lifting product out of wooden pallets, loosen transport screw at stand and tighten after raising the screws to same horizontal plane as product. After moving product to the predetermined location, bolt tightly with large washer and spring washer.
- Power requirements:
- Axial Fan power wiring: Axial fans are often using one phase or 3 phase motor. The 3 phase motor has two configuration, Y-shape and △Shape
- Fan motor should have reliable power supply equipped with over voltage, under voltage and over current protection. Each fan is equipped with current protection settings. Internal thermal protection devise should be connected to the control lines to prevent damage to the motor due to over voltage, under voltage, lack of phase, contact failure. Motor wiring shall be installed according to the requirements when using two-speed motor.
4.1 power on check
Check to ensure all requirements above are met. All requirements is to be met before trial run. Ensure all accessories are installed securely before powering on.
4.2 Power supply check
Ensure voltage and power supply matches name plate by measuring equipment and is safely grounded with less than 2ohm before power up.
4.3 Trial Operation
Ensure each fan is tighten and is not obstructed prior to commissioning. Rotation of the motor must be accordance with the factory specification. Ensure no jamming and free rotation to fan and motor.